Thu, 18 Apr|
The Model of Human Occupation Screening Tool
A days workshop looking at how to use the Model of Human Occupation Screening Tool in clinical practise.
Time & Location
18 Apr 2024, 09:30 – 16:00
About the event
This full-day face-to-face training session is delivered by zoom with the use of case studies and break-out rooms to encourage active participation and discussion.
- Understanding the theory behind the MOHOST and how it was developed.
- Identify when and how the MOHOST can be used.
- Identify the target population, the strengths, and the limitations of the MOHOST.
- Understand the contextual issues related to the MOHOST.
- Understand what the MOHOST measures and how.
- Be able to administer and score a MOHOST.
- Be able to identify the difference between the MOHOST and Single Obs MOHOST
The sessions are accompanied by a workbook to help synthesise learning and encourage reflection on how attendees plan to and will use their learning to develop as a practitioner and/or clinical supervisors.
Please note that participants planning to use the MOHOST in clinical practice are required to purchase the manual from MOHO Clearinghouse. The assessment manual is not included within this training package and clinicians wishing to use the assessment following the training will need to purchase the license from https://moho-irm.uic.edu/.
MOHOST Training day£100.00