Tue, 11 Apr|
MOHO a framework for therapeutic reasoning and enabling change
This 3hr online workshop is an introduction to The Model of Human Occupation and the concepts within it and focuses on how occupational therapists can use the model as a framework for therapeutic reasoning and enabling change.
Time & Location
11 Apr, 13:30 BST – 12 Apr, 17:00 BST
About the event
The discussion points are:
- The ten aspects of the Model of Human Occupation and how they relate to occupational participation.
- Applying MOHO theory to practice, the therapy process, and using the model to inform clinical reasoning.
- Understanding of how MOHO can be used within the assessment process and the different assessments available to use within MOHO.
- How to apply MOHO to the service user by the use of case studies.
- How to use MOHO to support your communication and documentation.